PACIFIC COAST BASKETBALL LEAGUE
Finished: 8-21 .276, 5th place
The Salem team was wrought with attendance problems, and by the end of January, were a team looking for a new home. They played in various venues, even giving Tacoma a try before merging with the floundering Spokane franchise in early February. The new team, called the Spokane Blazers, would eventually drop out of the league on February 17.
- Head Coach: Len Yandle ( ) Also played. See Below
- Dick Anderson
- Bill Anton (born c. 1918)
- Wally Beck
- Bob Burns
- Lowell Doud (October 23, 1922 - March 31, 2016)
- Dale Gentry (July 2, 1917 - June 27, 1968) - joined team after merging with Spokane
- Johnny Kolb (September 2, 1917 - May 19, 1989)
- Ernie Maskovich (January 22, 1922 - November 27, 2004)
- Gay O'Brink (May 13, 1917 - September 8, 2008)
- Stretch Osterhaus (November 12, 1917 - November 28, 1997)
- Don Stitt (June 9, 1915 - June 18, 2007)
- Vince Stroyan (January 26, 1916 - April 9, 1988)
Al McRae (July 18, 1921 - December 5, 2014) may have signed with the team in early February of 1947 as they merged with Spokane, but whether or not he played is uncertain at this time.
Jack Riggins may have signed with the team in early February of 1947 as they merged with Spokane, but whether or not he played is uncertain at this time.